HAMILTON MOTOR BODY WORKS PTY. LTD.
531 Gympie Road, KEDRON QLD 4031 PHONE: (07) 3359 2215
Home
Company History
Photo Gallery
Our Location
Contact Us
Company History
The founding business of Hamilton Motor Body Works was established by Andrew Hamilton in the Chermside area in the 1870's as a Blacksmith Shop.
The original business was known as 'Fivemile Forge, Shoeing and General Smith' at Downfall Creek (now Chermside).
A full history can be found in "All Blessings Flow - The Hamiltons of Chermside" by Beverley Isedale, photo's courtesy of Joan Hamilton.

...to be continued, please bear with us while our site is still under construction.
Home
Company History
Photo Gallery
Our Location
Contact Us